Extended Christmas Returns Policy
Christmas Shop With Confidence! Christmas gifts can be returned or exchanged up until the 14th January 2019, subject to our normal returns policies as detailed below.
Here at Lizzielane.com we make every effort to ensure your complete satisfaction.
We describe our products as accurately as possible and all orders are checked and packed very securely for shipping, ensuring that you will be happy with your items when they arrive.
However if you are not happy with any of your order, you can return it for a refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt, subject to the following conditions:
- You Request a valid GRN (Goods Return Number) within 14 days of receipt by emailing customer care. To enable us to deal with your request quickly and efficiently, please provide the following information:
- Order number
- Product code
- The reason for return.
- We will then provide you with your unique GRN and details of how to return the item(s).
- Items must be returned to us in an “as new” condition, unused and complete with security tags intact, in their original packaging and with any extras within 7 days of receiving your GRN. Items returned outside these guidelines will only be subject to credit (not refund). Unfortunately a refund or exchange will not be possible if the returned items have been damaged in any way. In these cases the item/items will be returned to you.
- For all returns, except where the item is faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the item(s) to us.
- When returning items, we would strongly suggest that you use a “signed for” and insured delivery service such as Royal Mail Special Delivery, as you are responsible for the item(s) until they reach us.
- Any delivery charge on the original order is non-refundable.
We are unable to extend this returns policy to earrings due to health and hygiene reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We are unable to extend this policy to items marked as Special Order, items that have been customised or changed as per your request or non-stock items that are ordered especially for you. These are not returnable or refundable unless faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please do not try to return item(s) without a valid GRN as we cannot accept items that have not been authorized for return and such items will be refused.
Returning items which have arrived faulty, damaged or received in error
We quality check each item individually before they are dispatched to our customers. If however you receive an item which is faulty or has been damaged in transit we will be happy to provide an exchange or a refund (including the original postage charge) subject to the following conditions.
- If the outer packaging damage is visible on receipt please make a note of the damage on the couriers/postman papers.
- You request a valid GRN (Goods Return Number) within 2 days of receiving the item by emailing customer care. To enable us to deal with your request quickly and efficiently, please provide the following information: Order Number, Product Code, and the reason for return. We will provide you with your unique GRN and details of how to return the item(s).
- Upon receipt of the item(s) returned as damaged, faulty or received in error, we will arrange for an exchange or refund. Our decision is final.
Please note: Faulty, damaged or item(s) received in error cannot be accepted without a valid GRN (Goods Return Number)
Return postage costs will be refunded up to the value of Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded; please include a copy of the postage receipt with the returned product in order for us to process the refund. Please ensure returned damaged/faulty are well packaged to prevent further damaged in transit.
Should you require an exchange, this will be dispatched after the returned item(s) have been processed. Should you need an exchange sooner, you can place and pay for another item, and we will provide a refund in full when the returned item has been processed. Exchanges are only possible if the replacement item is available.
All refunds will be processed as quickly as possible – typically on the day we receive the items, but in any event no later than 7 days of receiving the return. A full refund will be made when the item(s) have been returned to Lizzie Lane unused, in 100% condition and with original packaging.
Where do I send my return once I have received my valid GRN?
St John’s Church
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of our terms and conditions.