We use SagePay and PayPal to process your payments transactions. Which ever method you choose to pay for your order you can be sure your card details are kept secure and encrypted at all times.
Sage Pay make shopping online safe. They are the fastest growing independent payment services provider and each year they process more than 4 billion secure payments for more than 30,000 UK online retailers and other businesses.
You can read more about what we and Sage Pay do to ensure your security here.
PayPal is a safer, faster, more secure way to pay online – your financial details are never shared with us. PayPal take care of everything for you, safeguarding your bank, credit or debit card details.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, then don’t worry, you can still pay safely and securely with your normal Credit or Debit card
PayPal is Safe
PayPal hides your financial details so you don’t have to share them online and they also offer protection on your purchases.
PayPal is Fast
PayPal is quick, easy to use and lets you pay for your purchases in a few easy clicks.
Paypal is Secure
PayPal delivers one of the most secure payment platforms in the world. After more than a decade as the leader in online payments, they’ve learned a thing or two about keeping your information safe.
- They use fraud prevention technology that monitors your account and transactions for suspicious activity.
- They have a team of over 2,000 specialists including former law enforcement officials, working to protect you from fraud and identity theft.
- To help weed out fraudulent activity, every transaction is reviewed by their state of the art systems.
- They ensure users who send or receive large amounts of money have successfully completed verification system and identity check.
- PayPal use state of the art encryption to always keep your details safe
Safeguarding your financial and personal information is one of our most important priorities. That’s why we automatically encrypt all sensitive information during our checkout procedure, ensuring your information is kept private.